The Rules: “Each person posts the rules before their list, then they list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people and then visits those peoples’ sites and comments letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come read the post, so they know what they have to do.”
1. Often I have an easier time talking to men than women.
2. My kids and I used to have times when we would stop everything and turn on the stereo or a CD and just dance.
3. I rarely ever cook a meal.
4. Most of the time, I feel very close to my brothers.
5. I have 2 of the best office mates in the world. I am very fortunate.
6. I have part of the Little House on the Prairie on DVD. I like to watch it every now and then. I still cry sometimes.
7. I also have Gone With the Wind on DVD. I like to watch that every now and then, too.
8. I love just being alone with my husband. Even if we are doing nothing but sitting there with our own thoughts. I like being quiet with him. That was my favorite thing about being in Jamaica by ourselves at the end of our vacation.
And I am going to tag…
No one. Sorry, Tiffany. I just can’t do it. If anyone wants it, tell me and I will put your name and link here.